The new RJ Westmore Training System is here! Version 2.0 is packed great features which include even more integration and automation that brings together property/ facility managers, fire safety directors , floor wardens, occupants and local fire departments. (Now, if only it came with some rawhide bones and chew toys…)
Version 2.0 Features:
- Real-time reporting with just one click—
- Identify tenants that need special assistance to evacuate in the case of emergency
- Have ready access to lists of primary and alternate floor wardens organized by floor
- Building-specific information is ready available to building management as well as local fire departments
- Automatic email notification to property management and the fire safety director each time either the special assistance or floor warden list is updated by users.
- Improved Fire Department access—
- Access to all RJ Westmore Online Training System companies in the city through one home page (This is my favorite features because I love keeping all of the other Dalmatians informed!)
- Monitoring of individual building testing and training for all building occupants, including floor wardens and fire safety directors
- Fire Department approved across the United States and compliant with FDNY LL26, LAFD 57.33.19, as well as Federal OSHA and individual State fire codes.
- Automated features—
- Automatically creates and sends certificates of completion to each user
- Sends employee compliance reports for each tenant
- Sends annual renewal reminders to each user (I usually just bark loudly when I want to send out a reminder.)
- Improved confidentiality and system control—
- Controls information distribution with multiple tiers of system access
- Grants access to confidential info such as maps and emergency plans
The RJ Westmore Inc. Safety Training System Version 2.0 gives building owners a complete picture of their emergency preparedness. We map out your exterior refuge map with a satellite picture of your building. We map out the lobby of your building and work out the best exit routes. Elevator banks and stairwells are graphed, to show a comprehensive picture of accessibility and egress.
More info about the Version 2.0 rollout
- 30-day implementation with a simple monthly fee
- All updates, training, and other resources are provided at no additional charge
- Training and procedures are available for any kind of disaster, whether it be manmade or natural
If you own or manage a building, or know someone who does, do them a favor. Let them know about the RJWestmore Training System. Choosing our service provides a value added tenant service that limits property management and individual tenant liability. Furthermore, it cuts property management training related workloads by 90% and saves users over 50% compared to conventional training! More importantly, it saves lives. BE SAFE.