RJWestmore Inc. is proud to announce the release of Version 2.5 of our comprehensive e-based safety training program. I’m not sure what 2.5 means. But, in dog years, that would be Version 17.5.
The new system boasts features that property managers and building owners, employers and occupants have come to depend on for building specific safety training, such as the integration and automation that brings together facility managers, fire safety directors and local fire departments.
The system upgrade showcases our continued commitment to offer the most user-friendly and complete training system on the market. Here is a snapshot of some of the new functionality that RJWestmore trainees will enjoy with Version 2.5:
- A New User Interface
- New Special Assistance for Evacuation Interface
- New NOAA Weather Interface
- New Facebook Interface
- New Twitter Interface
- New pop-up notifications
- New pork-chop notification pop-ups. (Well, maybe not. But I’m lobbying the programmers about the next rollout.)
What’s more, new and current RJWestmore trainees will continue to benefit from program features that have made us the e-based safety training program of choice among property managers and building owners from coast to coast: We are approved by every major fire department and are now training more than 350 million square feet across the United States
Our system offers real-time reporting with just one click which—
- Identifies tenants that need special assistance in the case of emergency
- Provides instant access to a list of floor wardens that is shared with building management and the fire department
- Enhanced Fire Department Access—
- One home screen allows department access to all RJWestmore System companies in the city
- Departments can monitor individual building testing and training of floor wardens and fire safety directors.
- Building-specific emergency manuals, diagrams and maps provide pre-response building information.
- Automated Features—
- Automatic personalized certificates are sent to each user via email immediately upon completion
- Employee compliance reports are prepared for each tenant. View, print or export to Excel.
- Annual reminders are sent to each user on their training anniversary date.
- State of the Art Confidentiality and System Control
- Multiple tiers of system access help control the distribution of information
- Confidential Information Access is granted for resources such as maps, emergency plans and reports. (Why are humans so weird about confidentiality? My wife and son and I like to mark our territory so everyone knows where we’ve been.)
- Enhanced fire hydrant access. Okay, I admit this isn’t on the official upgrade list. But a dog can dream…
The RJ Westmore Training System, Version 2.5 gives building owners a complete picture of their emergency preparedness as well as user-friendly interfaces. We map out an exterior refuge map with a satellite picture of each building. We can also include a map of the lobby showing the best exit routes, fire control room location, hose connections, etc. Elevator banks and stairwells can also be graphed, to show a comprehensive picture of accessibility and egress.
More info about the RJWestmore Training System Version 2.5:
- 30-day implementation with a simple monthly flats-rate fixed fee
- All updates, training, and other resources are provided for no additional fee
- Property managers can easily print and export building training information via their Management section.
- Training and procedures are available for any kind of disaster, be it manmade or natural. (Do you suppose this includes paper training disasters?)
If you own or manage a building, or know someone who does, do them a favor. Let them know about the RJWestmore Training System. Choosing our service cuts property management training related workloads by 90% and saves users over 50% compared to conventional training! More importantly, IT SAVES LIVES! BE SAFE.